Monday 22 April 2013

Just For You!!!!

Good afternoon everyone,

Did you all have a good weekend?? Hope you did. 

I spent most of the weekend crafting and shouting at the TV due to the F1 being on!!!! 

The card I have to share with you now has been made using a layered sheet from my new Forest Friends CDs from Cupcakecrafting and what a bargain they were 99p each!!!!

I have used a card base from Debbi Moore. DP is from the above CD. I have added a bow,sentiment,red gems and a umbrella charm.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

One Stop---Not Square

Cardcrafter's Circle---April Showers

Thanks for stopping by. 
xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card....lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual card shape .Love the paper and sweet image . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing, thanks for joining in this weeks not square oscc xx

    ReplyDelete