Monday 1 April 2013

Ooh Baby Moon

I am back once again,for the last time I promise.

For this card I have used a really cute image from Bugaboo called Bugbratmoon. I have coloured once again with my promarkers.

From my stash I have added a doily,flowers,sentiment. I have used a Joy's craft heart die and Die-namics corner die. I cant remember what make the paper is but its lovely lol.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cardcrafters Circle---Ooh Baby Baby


The Crafting Cafe---Let's Celebrate

Thanks guys
xxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Great little card! I love the colours you've chosen! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe in our Let's CElebrate challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little make and I love the lattice heart die cut. Thanks for joining us over at card crafters circle :-) Teresa, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, and so different, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and love that heart .you are right that paper is awesome .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with lovely colours. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and great colours . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete