Wednesday 3 April 2013

Kenny K Skaterboy

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

For this card I have used a lovely image from Kenny K which I have coloured with my promarkers.

DP's are one stripped and one buttons both are from my freebie box lol. 

I have used two dies,Die-namics Fishtail Flagstax and Memory Box Simple Banner.

From my stash I have added star charm,buttons,sentiment and I used Stickles Frosted Lace on the chain and wheels of the image.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Kenny k---Being Square

The Crazy Challenge---Add a Charm

Desert Island--- 6,10,4,7,3

Loves Rubberstamps---Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.
xxxxxxxx

12 comments:

  1. A super card Tracey. I love the papers and the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I always struggle with boy cards but you rocked it. Thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card for a boy! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge.

    Me
    TCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card for a boy. Thank for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a boy! Love you're coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge :)
    Hugs
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K`s krafty krew Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a teen boy. I love that image and you have colored it so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!! Be sure to watch for our Blog Hop this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautifull card. Thanks for playing with us on Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool.... Love your image choice. Thank You for joining in this week at Loves Rubber Stamps.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the coloring job! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card. Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete