Wednesday 3 April 2013

Vintage Men

Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all well,happy and keeping warm. It is lovely and sunny here today but its still really cold.

The first card I have to show you today is a Vintage card,something that I am not to sure on but I am always willing to give anything a go.

DP's are from my freebie box (i will get to the bottom of it one day lol). Toppers came with a magazine ages ago.

I have added a metal clog charm,used my nellies frame die for the men toppers,also added a sentiment.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Rhedd & Rosies---Vintage/Shabby

Allsorts---Vintage


Cards Galore---Vintage

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and for leaving comments it means alot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers and images.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and thanks for joining us this week over at Allsorts for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey great men's card, brilliant images xx thank you for joining in cards galore, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous male creation. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies .Hugs Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect vintage-style man card! Thank you for joining us at BTC&G's Vintage challenge and good luck.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great masculine card!!! Love the charm and images! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete