Thursday 30 May 2013

Christmas Bows

Good morning everyone

How are you all today? Hope you are all enjoying the kids being off from school this week.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a topper from a paper stack called Milton & Co.

I have done another 4x4 card so I could use some of my scraps up as I hate chucking anything out.

The white die cut frame is a Spellbinders one but unsure of name as my crafty friend gave it to me :-)

I have used an off cut of glittery bows paper from Trimcraft. I have also added a bow,sentiment,pearls and I have cut out some flowers from some velvet paper that I have had for years and didnt want to use.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Holly Jolly---Add 3 Embellishments

Craftyhazelnuts christmas---Show Some White

Lovesrubberstamps---Bows

Craft-room---Use Your Scraps

ABC Christmas---K Is For Kept Safe (my velvet paper was that well kept safe I had trouble finding it lol)

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracey. I love this character. Your card is as gorgeous as always.
    That velvet looks brilliant too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Tracey - we are 'next door neighbors' in one of the challenges :) can't think of better company. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Tracey... Christmas cards are still far from my list yet, LOL~ love the bow on the head...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so cute and I love the little gingham bow! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Christmas card Tracey. The image is so sweet and your velvet flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 126 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card. Lots of great details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the fabulous details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great christmas card, love the bear and the christmasy colours, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tracy,your christmas card looks really wonderful,a fantastic image and a great item you've kept away.
    Thanks for joining us at our Kept Safe Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete