Sunday 12 May 2013

Get Well Soon

Good afternoon 

The card that I have to share with you has been made using a Pink Gem digi called Faye with dandelion. I have coloured her with my promarkers,added glitter to her wings and added a gem to the centre of the dandelion.

I have also used a CArt-us die,liquid pearls,ribbon and a paper flower. DP's are from my scraps box.

Here is my card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Natalie & Amy---Things with wings

A & T Fairies---Ribbons

Ladybug crafts---Get Well Soon


Thanks for looking.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Tracey,

    Love your card. Janet's images are fab, aren't they?

    I love that flower in the corner too

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous creation. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. the image and embellies look so pretty.

    Thanks for joining this months challenge at A Little Bit Crafty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete