Thursday 16 May 2013

Flowers For You

Good morning everyone

Well it is a lovely bright day here in Plymouth but I am still feeling cold lol.

I would like to say a big HELLO to my new followers,thank you so much for wanting to follow my blog.

The card I have to share with you has been made using a free image from Mo Manning. I have coloured her with my promarkers.

DP is First Edition. Ribbons are from American Crafts. I have also added a charm,sentiment and I have used a CArt-us oval die,Joy crafts small roses die and a circle punch. 

I have also used liquid pearls in the centre of the flowers and around the sentiment. I am trying really hard to practice with the liquid pearls so I can get them all the same size!!!!

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Passion For Promarkers---Doodleicious

Craftysentiments---Add A Charm

Everybody Art---Purple

Tuesday Morning Sketches---Sketch & Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely day. I hope to be back later with another card.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey. It sunny here too, for now anyway..
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tracey, and nice doodling! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! Love the image, colors and that cute charm! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh adorable card, love the little flowers around the image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image!! So pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Tracey. The colours and the oval die are fabulous. The image is so cute and wonderfully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image! Love the soft pastels, they're perfect. Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracey, i loved this freebie from Mo's you did a super job! Thank you for using our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww! How sweet is this! Those little flowers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very sweet. Love all the flowers. Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous tracey.fab pretty colours and I love the sweet image and fab doodling.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Your papers are so pretty and your doodling is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete