Sunday 5 May 2013

Yellow Roses

Good evening 

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Have you been upto anything nice? We have been having a rather lazy weekend apart from going out to buy fish lol.

My son has goldfish and recently he has lost 3 of them,when the first one died we thought we were going to have to have a full funeral for the poor fish as he was so upset!!!! Anyway today we took him out and and got him a new one so fingers crossed lol. 

Anyway on to my card. This card I have made using a free digi from Imagine That. I have coloured with my promarkers.

I decided to go with a bright theme for this card. DP are from Papermania.

I have done faux stitching around the topper. From my stash I have added bow,paper flowers and brads.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts and Me---Floral Frenzy

Imagine That---Challenge 6

Craftycreations---Mother's Day with Flowers

C.R.A.F.T---Stitch In Time

Southern Girls---You Can Say That Again

The Squirrel And The Fox---Mother's Day

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Beautiful card, love your yellow rose and those papers are so pretty!! Thank you for playing at Imagine That! Digis by Kris™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracey love it txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and energetic. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful tracey.i love your stunning rose and really gorgeous colours and design.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors, embellies and sentiment on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete