Wednesday 29 May 2013

Let's Celebrate

Good morning

How are you all today? Hope you are well and that the sun is shinning for you.

The card I have to share with you today has been made using a Just Some Lines digi. I have coloured with my promarkers.

I have glittered the wings of the bees because you just have to dont you lol.

I have used a heart shape doily,red gems,sentiment,pearls and I cut the flowers out using a lovely CArt-us die (im in love with these dies). I have also used a corner rounder punch.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Just Some Lines---Anything Goes

Sweetstampin---Doilies and Dies

That Craft Place---Dies and Punches

LEJ Designs---Celebrate

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog I really do love reading all of your comments.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Morning Tracey, pretty card, love the bright colours.
    It is another dull and wet day again here today. Hope you have some sunshine.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,loving the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sweetie, I love the doily & the gems x
    Thank you for joining n the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks LEJ Designs Challenge #55 - Celebrate, over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.

    Lovely bright and cheerful card. Love the image as it is simple but gorgeous. Great card thats useful for any occassion.

    I hope we will see you entering more of our weekly challenges in the future as there are always great prizes to be won.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply beautiful...thanks for sharing at just some lines

    Tina
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a colorful & pretty card, thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, looks so fresh xx Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs xx
    She DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Some Lines!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. LOVE the colors...so bright and cheery. Very nice flower image with the bees! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge and hope to see you next week, too! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun card! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete