Tuesday 23 April 2013

Butterflies and Doilies

Good evening

The card that I have to share with you has been made using a Pink Gem digi called Butterfly Chloe. I have coloured with my promarkers.


DP's are from Trimcraft and I have distressed around the edges with a gold ink pad-what a mess I got into lol.

I have die cut some butterflies and added silver gems to them. I have also used a green doily a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

A Gem Of A Challenge---Distress It ( inked around paper)


Papermakeup---Animal Friends

Dreamvalley---Things With Wings


Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Super card Tracey, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty colours and sweet image and that green doily is fabulous! Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge this week at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet Tracey...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and love the the bps. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tracey, some how managed to miss this card on Tuesday, I love the image and pretty layout you have used. Thanks for entering our distress it challenge at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete