Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pretty In Pink

Hi!!!!!

I really did try hard not to make any pink cards as I suddenly realised that alot of my cards are pink,anyone would think that I liked pink lol. 

But I failed well I did get four cards done with no pink but I just couldn't help myself lol.

For this card I used a Bugaboo stamp BB sitter. Coloured with my promarkers. I used one of my nellies frame to cut the digi out. DP's are from my freebie box,one has lines and the other has lines and hearts.

From my stash I have added lots of pink gems,silk flowers and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Catch the bug - Recipe---Cardstock & Bling

Kaboodles---2 DP's 

Papermakeup---Anything Goes

Fairies Challenges---Anything goes

LEJ Designs---Your Favourite Style

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering challenge number 47 'your favourite style' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    What an adorable card. I am also a huge fan of pink so this gets a big thumbs up from me. The image is so sweet and I love the mixture of papers etc. brilliant girly cute card!
    I hope you will join us again for our future challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely precious. I love the pink color combo too. Your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenge.
    Nancy Guest Designer CTB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sweet! Love the colors
    -Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet. I love all the pink. Such a fun image, too, it's one of my favorites. Thanks for joining the "ABC" recipe challenge at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly pink! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our March Photo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so very sweet! I just love that image all done in pink! A little doll, she is!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete