Monday 15 April 2013

Ladybugs

Hi

I am back once again but for the last time today lol. I would do more housework but I keep breaking my nails so I have to craft instead lol.

For this card I have used a Bugaboo image called Ladybugstack. I coloured with promarkers and I glittered the spots on the ladybugs with fine black glitter.

DP's are from First Edition and I just love these pads. I have embellished with flowers,buttons,swirl clip,card candi and tiny white bow.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Little Claires---Sketch & Spring Theme

Creatalicious---Let's Make A Cake

Digi Galore---One For The Girls

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracey, this is beautiful, gorgeous paper, pretty image and great layout
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Tracey, and the one before. I love the papers, images and girly colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable “bug” project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our March Theme Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! love the pink. thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Tracy! Thanks for joining us in this weeks theme challenge (A Bug's Life) at Catch The Bug. Hope you join us again!

    :) Becky G
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! love the girly touches! Thanks so for stopping by! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our “A Bug’s Life” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card that brings a smile.....Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete