Monday 15 April 2013

Robin Red Breast

Good afternoon

How are you all today????

The card I have to show you now is a Christmas card,yes Im on a roll!!!!

I have used a decoupage sheet from La Pashe CD.I have glittered the snow. DP's are from Bearly Mine. Stars were cut out using Nellies Stars 3.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


CHNC Extra---April Challenge

Ave 613 Create---Sketch

Songbird---Stars

Incy Wincy---Fur or Feathers

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Tracey, I love to see robin cards..
    Hope the first back to school morning was ok for you, was quite calm here, I even managed to start the housework before the boys went to school lol.
    Enjoy the rest of your day
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Tracey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in our sketch challenge this week. Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Christmas card Tracey, I love robins. The papers are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card. I love robins too & watch for them in the springtime. Thank you for sharing with us at our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing more of your crafty goodness. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Card so prefect for xmas thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey! Lovely card, great image and clean, unclutterd design.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Songbirds.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - such a beautiful robin - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I love your interpretation of my sketch! Great image and papers too! I really should start my Christmas cards now!! LOL!! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete