Wednesday 10 April 2013

Under The Sea

Hello

I am back again to show you another card.

This one I have made using a Pre-coloured set from Fred She Said. 

I printed out the underwater scene and then I printed out the Mermaid decoupage page and also the accessories page. To the underwater scene I added seaweed,crab,seahorse and fish.

I have added some dew drops to make it look like bubbles.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Heck Of A Challenge---Just Add Water

Craft Your Passion---Water Water Everywhere

The Squirrel & The Fox---Inspired by a song/movie (under the sea-The Little Mermaid)

Papermakeup---Water

Thanks guys
xxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey this is gorgeous, a beautiful underwater scene
    Love it.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, great details and colouring, thanks for playing with us the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous underwater card and perfect for our water challenge at CYP. Thanks for playing along! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this thanks for sharing at heck of a challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute scenery card... and beautifully coloured!
    Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete