Thursday 18 April 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow??

Good afternoon

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Digi Darla image. I have coloured with my promarkers,think they will run out soon lol.

I have used papers from my scraps box. From my stash I have used white ribbon,scallop border punch,scallop circle punch and my new  Memory Box dies called Cecilia,one die is a soild background and the other is the fancy front.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Friday Sketch---Sketch #41

Digi Darlas---How Does Your Garden Grow

Loves Rubberstamps---Colours Of Spring


I Love Promarkers---Pastel Colours

Thanks for looking.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Too sweet! I love the layout! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the image and soft, warm colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely! Love the image and soft delicate colors. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! This is so pretty! The image is perfect for Spring and I love your die cut flower - it is such a gorgeous accent! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope to have you join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I like that flower diecut, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete