Thursday 20 December 2012

A House Mouse Christmas

Evening All,

My last post of the day lol

I made this card for my Mum to give to my sister for Christmas. Couldn't resists this image From House Mouse Cd from Joanna Sheen.


Another larger size card,thought this size is a good size to show more of the backing paper as normally most  it ends up being hidden up.

To make this card I used the following items

Decoupage sheets from Joanna Sheen House Mouse CD
Backing Paper from same CD
Die-namics corner die
Circle die
Nellies multi frame Flower die
Green snowflake ribbon
3 Holly buttons
Green and Red card
Computer generated sentiment
Circle sentiment from decoupage sheet

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cardmakin mamas----Its the holidays

Cutie Pie---Cute Christmas

Clear it out---Happy Holiday

Joanna Sheen---With love at Christmas

Thanks everyone.xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey.......this is so gorgeous, what an adorable stamp, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tracey. I love the images and the matching papers are beautiful.

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge and Happy Christmas!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mice on cards! Yours is very cute! Thank you for joining us for the December Clear It Out Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! And I love that more of the pretty background paper shows up so well.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges.
    Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the cute image.
    thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Cute Christmas challenge x Susan x

    ReplyDelete