Tuesday 11 December 2012

Snowdrops & Robin

Hi Everyone

I am late in posting this card as I did intend to post it this morning before I went into town to try and finish my Christmas shopping but other things got in the way and I ran out of time. And I still havent finished my Christmas shopping lol

Anyway onto the card

To make this card I used
Main image decoupage Robin with snowdrops
Cuttlebug snowflake die
Snowflake pattern paper
Blue card
Blue glitter gems
Doddlebug glitter
Sentiment
Blue pen to do faux stitching around blue edges

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thanks for looking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card the image is so cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! It's gorgeous......
    Hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is gorgeous I love Robins and he is so cute,Thanks for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles challenge Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card however the theme was to use an X on your card somewhere so unfortunately you could not be considered for a prize. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas challenge and I hope that you will play again.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry hun my fault,there are X all around the blue card edges but I didnt realise you couldnt see it in the picture,will teach me in future to explain things and not take for granted that they can be seen.xxxx

      Delete
  6. This image is just beautiful and looks wonderful next to the snowflake paper. The extra snowflake is a lovely detail. Lovely design. Thanks for joining our Stitching challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and lovely card! Love the image! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The robin looks great teamed with the fresh,icy colours.The glitter gems are a lovely touch and love the little snowflake accent too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, your image is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete