Saturday 29 December 2012

The Penguin March

Evening...

My first card for today is a stamped card using Penguin stamps from Joanna Sheen,I have to admit that I have had these stamps a while and havent used them which isnt good. For that reason I am so happy to have found all of the challenges on line as it makes me to use things I haven't and gives me a reason to make a card lol.


I decided to stamp the penguins in a line,looks like they are either on a march or waiting for a cuddle lol.

To make this card I used :
Penguin Stamps - Joanna Sheen
Coloured pencils for the background
Penguins coloured with Promarkers
White ribbon
2 brads
Tag sentiment
Blue bow
Blue and white dotty paper- docrafts


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Shoppin our stash---Winter not Christmas

Divas by design----Anything goes

Stampin for the weekend---Anything goes

Card crafters circle---Anything goes

Thanks for lookin guys xx

3 comments:

  1. Aah these are little cuties Tracey.
    Love penguins.
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love penguins, and this lineup is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet! Love those penguins and the colors too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete