Tuesday 4 December 2012

Steam Train

Evening all............

Hope you are all well and happy.

My card for today is a steam train card which my mum asked me to make for her Grandson who is mad on steam trains.


Yet again I dont know were this image and paper came from but I am now labelling my downloads so I hopefully wont have that problem in the future.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/anything-goes-excluding-christmas.html

http://herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-41-birthdays-only.html

Thank you for looking
xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, Wonderful image on this card.
    Just letting you know I will be posting your candy tomorrow. So sorry I not had chance to go to the post office yet.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Kelly,hope you are feeling better.Take care xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Tracey this is fabulous the image is wonderful and the design and layout are fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge this week and good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey, I'm just popping over to say hello and to tell you how much I'm looking forward to working with you and the other DT ladies at FF.
    Huge Hugs, Lorraine xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant creation! Thanks for joining in this week over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the Birthdays Only challenge at Here Come The Boys , good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent card for a guys birthday! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete