Thursday 27 December 2012

Swing Boy

My second card of the day is using a totally fab download from 'The papercreator',this image was part of a set which were at a fab discount price when I brought them the other day.

 I had terrible trouble choosing which one to use but in the end I went with this one which is called 'Noah's tire swing'.



To make this card I used the following:-


Red card
Black and white criss cross paper - Docrafts
Black and white spotty paper-Docrafts
Red ribbon-Mei flower
Black gems
X-cut border punch
Image- Noah's tire swing
Black slider with word GLOW
Red gems

I decided to use the word Glow in the slider as I thought that the little boy in the image looked like he was glowing with his rosy cheeks lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Here come the boys---Anything goes

Fab n Funky----Add ribbon or lace

Artistic inspirations----Anything goes

Paper Creator---Black,white plus one

Paper pretties---Black,white plus one


Thanks for looking

xx

4 comments:

  1. A great colourful card! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky, good luck

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Tracey. Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, it's a super image, full of fun. The backing paper looks great, and the slider goes really well. Thanks for joining the Artistic Inspirations challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete