Friday 21 December 2012

Gingerbread man run run as fast as you can

Evening All,

Well what can I say here is my first card for Christmas 2013.There are loads of challenges still on the Christmas theme so I am going to take the opportunity to do Christmas cards in the hope that I will be more organised for next Christmas...well I can live in hope.

The digi image on this card was a freebie from mo'sdigitalstamps.


To make this card I used the following items

Green card
Backing paper from Crafter Companions magazine which is covered in sweets lol
Die-namics corner die
Anja's oval die
Gingerbread man digi stamp
Sentiment
Red gems
Digi coloured with promarkers



I would to enter this card into the following challenges

Glitter n Sparkle---Bingo (gems,digi &die cut)

paperpretties---Create a Christmas creation

Die cuttin divas---More holiday spirit

Cute card Thursday-----Eat,drink and be merry

Thanks for lookin everyone xxx

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww super cute!! And love that the image is a freebie, may have to pop over and get him myself too! I love that your trying to get a few cards ready made for next year! Great idea and good luck!! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey!
    Nice card you made with this funny image!
    I 1 of your new FFcollegues hopping over on your blog!
    To see what you create more than your FFcards!
    Enjoy the holidays!
    X Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete