Saturday 9 February 2013

A Doggy Birthday

Evening everyone,

Hope you are all having a nice weekend.

I haven't had much time to craft today which doesn't make me feel good lol. I have managed to make this card,to make this card I followed a sketch set out on Marks Finest challenge.

Here is my card



The papers and toppers came free with a magazine ages ago,think it was 'Making Cards'. From my stash I have added buttons,twine and ribbon which I have made into bows. I have also used a white gel pen to add faux stitching around the blue card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Marks Finest---Sketch 


Cheers xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great doggy card Catherine
    Hope you get more crafty time tomorrow
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! It's always fun to use things we had for awhile. Thanks for joining us at Sketch with a Twist.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete