Wednesday 13 February 2013

Circle Easel Card

Hi

A different type of card for me this time,a circle easel card. To make the circle card I used a side plate to get my shape,very technical lol.

Here is my card


DP's are from Me To You which came with a recent magazine. From my stash I have used doily from Trimcraft,flowers,buttons and a sentiment that reads- Everyone has to grow old but growing up is optional.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papercreator---Circle Easel

The Crafting Cafe---Anything goes

Challenges For Everybody---Anything goes

Thanks for popping bye

xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Tracey. I would love to try an easel card myself. So glad you played along with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little round easel card! Such a fun image too! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe in our first ever challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card and a good idea about the plate!
    Such a lovely image too :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creator's Craft.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the plate - I have used one before to great effect!! Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at The Crafting Cafe!
    Claire xx
    Crafting Cafe DT

    ReplyDelete