Saturday 23 February 2013

Spring Bunny

For my this card I have used a Sassy Cheryl image that I brought from Papercreator on a mega bundle.

I really love this image and I only printed it on normal white card and I think it looks better,than printing it on photo paper.

Here is my card


For this card I have used
3 DP's
2 different ribbons
2 buttons
1 bow
Nellies dies 
Butterfly punch
Die-namics corner die
Peel off greeting.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sassy Cheryl---Sketch

Craftycatz---Dies and Punches

Totally Papercrafts---Hope for Spring

Wags n Whiskers---Recipe

Chocolate,Coffee & Cards---Buttons & Bows

Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

  1. Adorable image, I just LOVE Sassy Cheryl digis! You sure did a super job on the coloring! Love the soft pastels, lovely papers. So happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC. I hope you come back again! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little pink cheeked bunny.Precious little girls card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Sweet as can be for any special little girl.
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl Sketch challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, lovely paper choices, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Card Challenges: Buttons & Bows
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous and sweet little card with just the right sentiment! It would certainly make ANYONE smile. It's precious.
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card sweetie. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as can be-a perfect springtime card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Lovely image.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete