Sunday 10 February 2013

Triple Easel Card

Evening all,

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Hubby was home for the weekend but has gone again now,weekends go far to fast dont they.

My first card I have to show you tonight is a Triple easel card. I have stamped the flower multiple times shaped and layered them up and coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


From my stash I have used floral papers,border,swirly nellie's frame die,pearls and sentiments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Penny Black @Allsorts---Pink,Pearly & Swirly

Heck of a challenge---Love is all around

The Crazy Challenge---Birthday

Thank you for taking the time to pop by blog. xx

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and i love the layout; i haven't seen a triple easel card before. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more this month.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, great project, beautiful flowers!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and unusually shaped card Tracey.

    Thanks so much the sharing your inspirational work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A triple easel card!!! That's brilliant. It sounds like some kind of gymnastic move and for this dismount I give you a perfect 10! :D
    Beautifully crafted and I'm very impressed with your gorgeous work here.
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent and creativity with us at Heck Of a Challenge. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card.
    Thank you for joining the Pink Pearly Swirly challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! Sweet colours and nice images! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete