Tuesday 12 February 2013

Lacy Sunshine Valentine

Evening all,

How are you all today? Hope you are all well and happy.

I had a short trip out today with a friend who I havent seen for a while,we went for a coffee then to a craft shop,I was really good and only brought a few bits.

This afternoon I have been crafting. I have used a Lacy Sunshine digi (free) which I have coloured with my promarkers.

Here is my card


The DP's came with a magazine. From my stash I have used black ribbon,red flower,pearl heart,red gems and sentiment. I have also used my new Memory Box corner bow die, I really love this die but  I find it hard to stick down lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lacy Sunshine---Anything goes

Ooh-la-la---Love story

Creative Creations---It must be love

Songbird---Hopelessly devoted to you

Simon Says---Have a heart


Stamping with dragon---Love is in the air

Thanks for popping by xx

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tracey. You've done a great job with colouring the digi and the layout is so neat and clean. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracey :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    I have a candy on my blog if you are interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too precious! I love the image! Thanks for playing along with our monthly challenge at Visible Image

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card using Pickles. I love the papers and the black ribbon.

    Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine for our first challenge. We hope to see you next time.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tracey! cute image and love details!
    Thank you for joining the fun this time over at songbird challenges, good luck!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fabulous I love the heart backing paper, and what a fun image too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete