Sunday 3 February 2013

Some Bunnies Love You!!!

Good afternoon everyone,

My first card for today is a 'Love' themed card. 

I have used a free digi from Creative Hands which can be found on Facebook. Its a lovely image to colour and something different.

Here is my card


I have coloured the image with my promarkers. DP's are from a set of Me To You papers that came free with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.

The hearts I have cut using a lovely die from Joy Crafts. I have added bows and a sentiment from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Pink elephant---Hearts

Papermake Up---Hearts

Seems a little sketchy---Sketch

I love Promarkers---Love is all around

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog I really do appreciate it.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete