Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Touch Of Owl

Good evening all

I have been trying to type this post for the last 40 mins but as you can see I havent got very far at all and all the blame has to go The Great British Bake Off.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a new stamp that hubby brought for me as it was an owl and I have a thing about owls!!!!

DP's are Melissa Frances classic elegance.

I have paper-pieced most of the owl with the left-over DP's.

I have also used CArt-us Oval die,Gems,flowers and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. I love the bake off - a great start to the series. Love your card and fabby owl. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Tracey. The owl looks fabulous and I love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute owl Tracy, they always bring a smile.

    Thanks so much for sharing your new crafty stash with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo again Tracey, I totally missed thanking you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love owls.:) Thanks for playing along with us at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your owl-creation is so lovely!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very Pretty card , thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Tracey, great paper piecing & love the soft colours....love the bake-off too...thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet creation and a gorgeous owl! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Wings and Things and a Touch of Vintage theme. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creation! Thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so cute! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete