Saturday 17 August 2013

Holly fairy

Good evening crafters

Hope you have all had a good day. 

Its been pouring down here all day which isnt good is it. Oh well at least it means more crafting time as no one wants to go out.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Bugaboo image called Ava Mistletoe Fairy.

I have used 4 different papers,plain red and 3 different pattern papers.

I have also used 2 different ribbons,3 buttons. I have used a small flower punch,oval die,corner rounder punch and liquid pearls.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



Bunnyzoes(flowers,ribbon,buttons~)

Southern Girls~(fairy,flowers,fancy edges)




Thank you for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxx


5 comments:

  1. Lthe cute image and all your papers thanks for joining the recipe challenge at Incy Wincy
    Carol GDT(Aug) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card love this Bugaboo image too! thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy this week, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card, sweet image and great papers! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, and fun! Love the trims you've added in the traditional red and green, so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! Hope to see you again! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a lovely entry for both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see more soon. x

    ReplyDelete