Thursday 22 August 2013

Wishing You So Much Snow This Christmas

Hello!!!!

Before I go onto my next card I would be grateful if someone could help or give me some advice.

 I would like to add my email address to my side bar but I cant work out how to do it!!! If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Right my card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Bugaboo image called Poppi Penguin Surf. I think he makes a really different Christmas Card.

I have coloured with promarkers. 

DP is also Bugaboo.

I have also used gems,brad,Christmas Tree charm,dotty embossing folder and a really fun sentiment (thanks to Claire)

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Quirkycrafts (Bugaboo image,Christmas Charm,non traditional colours)



Oldie But A Goodie ( embossing folder)

This is the photo that (pin)spirational put up this week


Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! Love your card, thank you sooo much for joining Quirky Crafts challenge this time round.

    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blue card! Thanks for getting into the spirit of our challenge this week at Holly Jolly by using a Bugaboo image too!
    For adding your email, go to your dashboard and click on add a gadget. then look in the list for text and you can type in your email addy and it will add it to your blog. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the embossing & the charm looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at The Perfect Sentiment this week & Sparkles Christmas this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous,fab image and colours .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cool! penguin, love it! Cant remember how I added my email but I think I googled it and had to put some sort of HTML code in!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tracey, must have tis post.
    He's a really cool penguin lol, great card
    Thanks for joining in with us at OBAG
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! LOVE how you took the idea of the surfboard and made a Christmas card!!! How sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges blog.
    Anat (tshupile)- DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image and love your take on the {pin} spirational picture this week.
    Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!

    Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love your image! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' that cute penguin. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at the Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet card Tracey!!! The penguin is adorable!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful is your card and thank you for entering our challenge over at Christmas Sparkles Challenge Bling/or Brads good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete