Monday 19 August 2013

ABC

Good afternoon

Hope you all had a good weekend.

The card that I have to share with you now has been made using a Bugaboo image called Deacon School Sign it.

I have coloured with promarkers and I cut a piece of black card to make it look like a blackboard.

DP is from Dreamees Back To Basics cd.

I have followed the sketch set by Scrappers Delight.

From my stash I have used a Woodware square punch,tiny black gems and some alphabet stickers.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges






Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. I love this cute image, your card is great the background looks great too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute !
    Thanks for playing with us at faieries
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Tracey. Super image and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, great work! Thank you for entering at FAIRIES this week!
    Hugs, Jackie DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layout of your card. Such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card great colours and love the image, Thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delight hugs Trisha x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at scrappers delight
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete