Tuesday 6 August 2013

Quirky Crafts GD Spot

Good evening everyone

Hope you have all had a good day.

I am late in posting this card as for some reason I put the wrong date in my book.

I am one of the Guest Designers on


The theme for this challenge is 

Great Picinic/BBQ

Sponsor is Crackerbox Palace who have put up some wonderful prizes so pop along and join in the fun.

Here is the card that I made for this challenge


I have coloured the ant and watermelon digi's with my promarkers.

DP's are First Edition.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges




Thank you so much for stopping by and remember to pop along to Quirkycrafts and join in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Another Fabbie Card Tracey, my new printer came yesterday...... dying to play with it but I have got to wait till thursday, as I have one more Night shift left, and I need to get some sleep......
    Hugs
    Suzy B :-o
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous fun card.... So cute.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable fun card, great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! Love the adorable image and layout. Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little creation, fab sentiment too! Thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute

    Thanks for joining us for my Clean & Simple challenge at Passion for promarkers
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute ant!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Animals Challenge! Good luck in this one and I hope you can join us for our next challenge on Tuesday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Tracey !! Glad you could share it with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete