Tuesday 20 August 2013

For me its Pink and Black

Good afternoon everyone

I hope that you are all well and having a good day.

We have all been off and had our hair cut today trying hard to get a few things done before the children go back to school but i still havent done the uniform shopping yet!!!!

The card that I have to share with you now has been done in my favourite colour scheme Pink and Black. 

I have used a Sherri Baldy digi that I was lucky to win last week.

I have coloured with promarkers.

DP are really old Dawn Bibby ones I think.

I have followed the current sketch on Sketch Saturday.

From my stash I have used 

Pink doily
Black pearls
Butterflies - cut using Marianne die
White pearls
Dotty border-cut using Crafter's Companion border die
Black Ric Rac Ribbon
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges








Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

  1. This is a great colour combo Tracey. Love your gorgeous card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fave colours Tracey! love this cutie, you really have been putting out a ton of cards, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing us your card this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey....hope you're well & surviving the holidays!! Gorgeous card, stunning colours, the pink & black goes so well together. love the butterflies & the ric rac too. Thanks for your kind words.....am feeling better today but guess what......I haven't done the uniform shopping either.....eeeek!!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Tracey. I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hot pink & black colour combo - this really is bold and beautiful! Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great color combination. Thanks for with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and I agree the pink and black look great together. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and fresh! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    Hugs, Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Birthday challenge.

    Hope you can join us again on Friday when our new challenge launches.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete