Wednesday 27 February 2013

Concertina Card

Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all well and keeping warm,its still really cold here and I dont like it lol.

For my card today I have made a concertina card,one I haven't made for years and I really enjoyed making something different.

I have used a Digi Garden digi stamp,coloured with my promarkers. I have taken several different pictures as I found it hard to take a picture of it.

Here is my card




From my stash I have used Die-namics corner die,nellies oval die,memory box dies,vellum flowers,red gems and sentiments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Marks Finest---Concertina Card

Dies to Die for---Flowers

Fairies Challenge---The Love

Thanks for lookingxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!!! Great job on the tutorial...
    Thanks for joining us on TTSTV.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous card.... Love the image....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable - big smiles. Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on the concertina this week Tracey. The images and papers are very pretty ;) So glad you shared with us at TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card! I love the image! thanks for playing with us at our first challenge at "Faieries Challenges Blog"! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, the images are so cute and I love the shape!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairies Challenge!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey
    Fabulous card ... Very nice ...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I love the colours especially, lovely and happy!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the DTDF challenge,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete