Sunday 10 February 2013

Oval plate card

My last card for tonight I promise lol

For this card I have used a template from the template factory that I have had for ages,its called Oval plate. I used one of my favourite die's called Anja's Oval. Image is from The Digi Garden and I have used black pearls on the ladybug's spots. From my stash I have added flowers,white pearls,sentiment and butterflies.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sparkles monthly challenges---Die cuts and Flowers

Winterwonderland---Get in shape

Brown Sugar---Anything goes

Flutter by Wednesday---Anything goes & Butterflies

Thanks xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your card shape... Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete