Sunday 10 February 2013

Spring Flowers

Me again lol

For my next card I have used a digi from Scribble designs,coloured with my promarkers.

I have used a black and white patterned paper from Papermania (i think),from my stash I have added black ribbon,yellow flower,yellow bow and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Scribble Designs---Anything goes

Papertake Weekly---Anything goes

Stamp and Create---Spring is coming

Penny's Papercraft---Ribbons and bows

Thanks xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the image you've used and the flower in the middle of the bow.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the image and pretty details! Thanks for playing along with us at Scribble Designs Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete