Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hope you feel better soon

Don't you find it funny when you make a card and you enjoy it more than other cards you make. This card I really enjoyed making.

The digi is from LEJ Designs and its so nice to use,I have coloured it with promarkers then I didnt 'Faux Frosting ' over the top,something i havent done before and I must do it again it was fun.

Here is my card

Here is a close up of the 'Faux Frosting'


DP's are from a magazine,from my stash I have added card candi,paper ribbon and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challanges

C.R.A.F.T---Use bandages/Get Well

Sketch n Stash---Sketch

Marks Finest---Faux Frosting

Thanks xx

7 comments:

  1. The Faux Frosting turned out perfect on this! Thanks for joining us for Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH... your card made me smile!!! What a cute card and a great use of the Faux frosting...
    Thanks for playing this week at TTSTV.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. Thanks for joining TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgoodness, this is super, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at TTSTV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love his glittery look!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete