Saturday 16 February 2013

Shabby Chic Roses

I have to confess that I have never done shabby chic before and when I saw this listed as a challenge I thought oh no but not to be deterred I went digging through my stash and came across a cd by Debbie Moore called Shabby Chic Victorian Botanical.

Here is my card


Both papers and rose topper is from the cd. From my stash I have added ribbon,pearls,sentiments and I glittered the roses with fine glitter.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafting For All Seasons--Colour Challenge

Happy Campers---Shabby Chic


Thanks Guys xx

3 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Tracey! Pretty colors and papers and decoupaged roses! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete