Monday 25 February 2013

Penny Black Teddy

Hi

For this card I have used a new set of stamps from Penny Black.I have coloured with my promarkers.

I have followed a sketch set by sketch saturday.

Here is my card


I have used pastel pink and green papers but I have had them for ages so I dont know what make they are. 

From my stash I have added ribbon,gems,peel off number and a Happy Birthday sentiment and I have used Die-namics corner die and a nellies die.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Songbird---Age on card

The Cutie Pie---Pretty Pastel

Card Crafters Circle---Teddy Bears

Sketch Saturday---Sketch

Thanks for popping by,I better go and get on with the boring housework!!!!!

xxxx

6 comments:

  1. great card Tracey with a cute image and works so well with the layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! Lovely card, a sweet image and great design. thanks for joining us at Songbirds Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a sweet card. Love the color combination you've used. Thank you BEAR-y much for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely image and I love the DP you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week! Good luck!

    Kerry Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card and I love the soft colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Pretty Pastels challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete