Tuesday 19 February 2013

Three little Christmas helpers

Afternoon bloggers,

Hope you are all well and happy and also enjoying the sun even if its still on the cold side.

I had totally forgotten that today was the day that my card went on Twisted Tuesday Challenge blog as I was lucky to be given a GDT spot.

The challenge this fortnight is to use buttons or brads and the twist is to use paper piercing on your creation. Twisted Tuesday challenge can be found Here.

This is the card I did for the challenge


Here is a close up of the paper piercing I did


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Oldie but a goodie---Bright colours(my oldie is the pattern for the piercing had the book years lol)

Incy Wincy---Pop It Up ( decoupage)

Craft Your Passion---All that glitters(have used 2 different glittered papers)

Love To Create---All that glitters

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. Please remember to pop over to Twisted Tuesday and take part in the current challenge. xx

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful,love the design...gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute christmas card, love the trad colours!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project. Love these little characters. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun festive card.The elves are so cute and love the colours.Your paper piercing is a wonderful detail.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome paper piercing! It adds so much texture and really plays up the pretty scallops and cut out flowers. Those elves make me smile. Thanks for joining our All That Glitters challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy...And good luck..

    Caz IWD DT xx

    ReplyDelete