Wednesday 6 February 2013

Rose Heart

Hi everyone,

Well its a nice bright day here today but it is still cold. The rain and the wind during the night was terrible,kept me awake lol.

My card today is a Valentine/Love card. I have used a digi which I am sure was freebie but I haven't marked were it came from.

I coloured it with my promarkers. I embossed a red panel on my cuttlebug added a pink and white piece of lace and a silver heart buckle. From my stash I added a pearl heart,sentiment and I used my new memory box heart dies.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ribbon girls---Valentine

Sweetstampin---Love is all around

2 sisters---Colour challenge

Deep Ocean---Love and Lace


Digi galore---3 colours only

Thanks xx

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the heart and the layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card! Image is lovely and beautifully coloured, and the design and colours look great!Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation Tracey! Love the heart ring on the ribbon!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card , if you can remember where you got the digi let me know . You did a beautiful job. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Digi Galore
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey, such a sweet card and a lovely image. The embossing is a fab touch.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lovely! :) Great image!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love that heart image. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete