Sunday 3 February 2013

Me To you Valentine

Well I am on a roll today,can you tell that hubby has gone away so I have one less distraction lol.

My next card is a Me To You card,the stamp came free with a magazine and its sooo sweet but then I do have a soft spot for Me To You bears.

Here is my card


The pattern paper came free from a magazine ages ago (you wouldnt believe the massive box of papers from magazines that I found oops).
Stamp has been coloured using my promarkers. From my stash I have added pearl heart,silver gems,ribbon,sentiment,red brad and heart button.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Marks Finest---Sketch with a twist

Dutch Dare---Tic Tac Toe (bling,button&Brads)

Allsorts---Lets get cute

Glitter n Sparkle---Valentines/Love

Thanks guysxxx


6 comments:

  1. A lovely card, love the background paper and super cute image. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter Sparkle this week, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work and thanks for joining in our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Love how you used the tag as part of the card. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card for a nice person. Wel done, thanks for sharing at the challenge of Dutch Dare card challenge.. Marijke,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and love the papers. I have a huge pile of those free papers too.lol Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Love your image! Thanks for join in the fun at Sketch with a Twist!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete