Saturday 16 February 2013

For you Mum

I really enjoyed making this card,funny how this happens sometimes.

I used an image from Lili of the Valley,coloured with my promarkers. DP is from my stash which I have had for so long I haven't a clue who made them. 

I have used Memory Box Corner Bow die which is soooo pretty. From my stash I have added pearls,flower buttons,twine,paper lace and sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


MilkCoffee---Make it Cute

SparklesForum---Lace it up

Thanks guys xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this LOTV image. Great card Tracey,
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure sweetness Tracey. love that teddy and that bow die....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i love your card its so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope you will join us again!

    Lots of love Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly's 'Lace It Up' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete