Sunday 24 March 2013

Afternoon Tea Anyone????

Hi

For this card I have used a decoupage sheet from The London Line from Trimcraft. 

The 3 different DP's are from the same The London Line set. I have added a flower border,3 pearls,pink gems,circle sentiment and a 2 inch scallop circle which I embossed with my small dotty folder.

Here is my card


I have also tried to take a picture to show the decoupage


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Creative Moments---Animals


Thanks for looking
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Great cards again today Tracey. Love the tea one. Not seen this kit before. And your space themed card is fab too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love those bright colours! Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week,

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great work and a lovely card .It is a sweet image to play with .Love the papers and that flower border .
    Thanks so much for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Happy Easter. Thank you for joining us at Creative moments - Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this range :-) great play on our sketch over at card crafters circle! Thanks and good luck, Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation, Tracey... thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is fantastic. I love the sentiment behind the card too. Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx

    ReplyDelete