Sunday 24 March 2013

I'm a spaceman

Evening crafter's

I hope you are all well and happy.

I have been crafting again I'm sorry to say lol.

For this card I have used a stamp from Pink Gem which I have coloured with my promarkers.

DP's are from We R Memory Keepers,I have punch some stars out of ribbed card and I have used a digi from Crafts 4 Eternity which is called Harvey the Alien.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Tuesday Throwdown---Space Adventures

PennyBlack at Allsorts---One for the boys

Ooh-la-la---It's a man thing

Creative Cardcrew---Masculine

Thanks for stopping by and a big HELLO to my new followers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. LoL, love the cute alien! Super cute and fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card for the lads Tracey and so bright and inviting.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for a young boy

    Thanks for joining us at The Creative Card Crew for our masculine challenge
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute masculine card! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more this month.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card. Love the space theme. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete