Friday 15 March 2013

Fussy & Fancy Guest Designer Card

Good morning guys,

I have been very lucky to be given the chance to be a guest designer on the challenge blog

FUSSY & FANCY which you can find


Its a lovely and friendly blog so please pay them a visit.

The challenge this time is 'FLOWERS'

Here is the card that I made for this challenge


I have stamped the flower image which I then coloured with my promarkers. DP's I have had for ages,so cant remember the make.

From my stash I have added a dragonfly and sentiment. I have used my favourite Die-namics corner dies and I have die cut the flowers also.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Incy Wincy---Things that begin with F

Tuesday Alchemy---Anything Goes

Joanna Sheen---Mums the word

Thanks for looking
xxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GDT Tracey,

    Your card is beautiful, sucha gorgeous image and great layout too.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the GDT, Tracey. Love the card you have made such vibrant colours xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey thank you so much for bringing us such a gorgeous card for your guest designer spot over at Fussy and Fancy and for sharing a little bit about yourself and your crafty background.

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT spot Tracey
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful papers

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete