Friday 15 March 2013

Oriental Ladies

Hello

I have a card to show you,I actually made this one yesterday but the light was so bad last night that I couldnt take a decent picture.

For this card I have used a set of stamps called Oriental Ladies from Woodware. I stamped onto the DP's and paper pieced some of the dresses and coloured with my promakers on the rest.

Here is my card


I also used a small bamboo stamp that came in the set to make Faux stitching around the edge of the card. Lanterns were stamped from the same set and coloured with my promarkers.

From my stash I have used a doily,sentiment and punched some silver butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Promarker Challenge---From around the world

Tuesday Throwdown---Paper Piecing

Whimsy Inspires---Stitch It

Cute Card Thursday---Anything goes

Thanks guys
xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Tracey this is gorgeous I have these stamps and they have got to be a real favourite of mine as like you I love t paper piece them :0)
    I love the bamboo round the edge as faux stitching - I'd never thought of doing that :0)
    Good luck with your challenges,
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Tracey. Paper piecing is one of my favourite things, you did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card! So cleaver with the paper pieced parts. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job piecing those outfits. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper pieced kimonos on the sweet girls. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Throwdown.
    Kim L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love your images and your colouring is fab. I really love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck! Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute images and the paper piecing works so well with them. Great layout and design.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PFP and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, great colors. Your paper piecing is wonderful. Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us on the Whimsy challenge. Charlene xx

    ReplyDelete