Thursday 14 March 2013

Easter Flowers

Oops I did it again!!!!!!!!

I always forget to add my second DT card for Forever Friends challenge blog.

Things have changed slightly on the challenge blog and this is the midway inspiration for the current challenge

LOTS OF FLOWERS which can be found HERE

Here is a card I made using a Digi Stamp character


I coloured this image with my promarkers,then I dotted over the dress with a white gel pen. Papers came with a magazine yonks ago. From my stash I have added paper flowers,sentiment,pink ribbon and large paper rose.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ribbon Carousel---Spring is in the air

Crafty Calender---Easter

Bearlymine---Easter

Sincerley Yours---Easter

Thanks guys
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Tracey. The cheerful colours and sweet image are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, A lovely Easter Card, love the image, Thank you for joining us at Sincerely Yours Creations. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete