Saturday 23 March 2013

Dancing Queen

Hiya

For this card I have used a wonderful digi from Lacy Sunshine.I have coloured her with my promarkers.

The striped paper is from First Edition,other paper unknown. From my stash I have added,Ribbon,Bow,Flower,sentiments,loads of pink gems and butterfly punch.

Here is my card


I was really pleased with how this card turned out.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Fab n Funky---Colour Combo - Pink Green Brown

CraftyCatz---Sparkle & Bow

Papercrafting Journey---Ribbon/Lace

Passion For Promarkers---Butterflies

Sweetstampin---Lots of layers

Goodnight everyone
xxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Tracey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, so sweet....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with lovely layers.
    Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute pretty card, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The image is simply adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy this is gorgeous, so pretty thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Cute image, fab design and papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous tracy.really sweet image and i love your pretty butterflies and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining my blogaversary candy and I wish you good luck, both in crafting and in the draw! Your card is so perfect for me, as I am a dance teacher LOL
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
    Hugs Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow a fabulous and so pretty card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely image, papers and layout :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete