Friday 22 March 2013

Nora Batty

Good evening everyone

Hope you are all keeping safe and warm. 

I have been busy crafting again,I am waiting for the day to come when I dont want to make a card.

For this card I have used a digi from Sassy Cheryl called Peyton the bumbling bear.

I have coloured with my promarkers and added liquid pearls. I have also used a Martha Stewart border punch,check paper from Teddy-Bo.I have also added buttons,bow and a sentiment.

Here is my card


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sassy cheryl---Fancy edges

Crafts and Me---Buttons & Bows

Penny's Papercraft---Gingham/checks

Thanks for stopping by.
xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Peyton looks awesome in these colors with the fun pearl dots! Love the buttons and sweet fancy border!
    Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "gingham and/or checks" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous little card and I'm in LOVE with the pearls on her dress. Super fun and creative. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love your wonderful coloring and card design. Saw your card over at Sassy Cheryl and had to have a better look. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute image and fab design!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenge and I hope we see you agains soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card-perfect springtime teddy and the pearl-a-dots are inspired!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, your beautifully colored Peyton bear looks fabulous on this wonderful and soft birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Buttons AND Bows" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete